CONGRESS OF AIT-IWA

Sommier théorique et affinités idéologiques !

CONGRESS OF AIT-IWA

Messagepar magidd » Dimanche 17 Déc 2006 2:36

Did you have any discusions about last congres of IWA-AIT in UK?
As for russian section Of AIT-IWA we extremly disapointed in resalt of this congress. That means that congress did not stop memboships of reformist trade-union (USI) in IWA. Sincs that moment i did not understand what is the aim of IWA politiks.
What are members of CNT and they friends think about this congres? Or you don't realy intrested in it?
magidd

Messagepar Paul Anton » Lundi 18 Déc 2006 13:27

(You know my english is not very good.)

Hello Magidd,
Yes, we did have any discusions about this congres. We understand the situation. But, we are on public forum off CNT-AIT Caen. I think you can writte to cnt.ait.caen@free.fr if you want to speak about this congres. Do you speak spanish or french?

Anton.
"Salut Carmela, je suis chez FIAT ! Je vais bien... Si, si, nous pouvons parler tranquillement, c'est Agnelli qui paye !"
Paul Anton

Messagepar Invité » Lundi 18 Déc 2006 14:57

No i do not speake spanish or french. We have one comrade who cam spaeke but knaw he is bisy. Can i wright you in english?
Invité

Messagepar Federica_M » Mardi 19 Déc 2006 0:36

In IWA, as an anarcosidicalist organization, what is important is what the local bases are doing. Congress are useless, until the bases do not have experiences to share. So first, we have to developp our local groups and sections ... the rest is bla bla bla
Federica_M

Messagepar Invité » Vendredi 22 Déc 2006 3:47

Federica_M a écrit:In IWA, as an anarcosidicalist organization, what is important is what the local bases are doing. Congress are useless, until the bases do not have experiences to share. So first, we have to developp our local groups and sections ... the rest is bla bla bla

COMMENT OF MAGIDD

1)But we have an experiences to share. We have and expiriense of undegraund resistens at the factory. We have experience of propoganda among immigrant workers. You have grate expirianse of anty-CPE movement. Are you sure we have nothing to discuss? Are you escapist? Why?
And there is other points.

1)We are not autonomists. What we need is cooperation between revolutionary organisation. For example there is riot in Albania. What wood we say: or, that is not in our plase so fuck it? We live in global world and it wood be realy stuped!

3)So we visit that plase and found there groope odf revolutionaru libertarians. And they want to contact with overs they may be need support or anithing. And they ask: who you? What did you answer?
Do you have a plase to invite this people? Who you? CNT-Local- Caen? Thats it? Or you represent the international revolutionary movement of comrades? Don't you thing number 2 is better?
And what if this people have no internat? Wood you invite them to Franse if they want? Or this is only bla-bla-bla?

4) I agree with you that IWA -congreses has alot of bla-bla-bla. Not about real work. That is troof. That is sad.
Invité

Messagepar Federica_M » Vendredi 22 Déc 2006 14:02

I do not escape, on the contrary ! You say that you have some experiences to share, that is interesting ! So, please, stop praying for discussion and open the directly the discussion by posting some textes on this forum.

But don't be surprise you won't have a lot a replies : queston of time and of language ... (but it doesn't mean we don't want to discuss).

1)We are not autonomists. What we need is cooperation between revolutionary organisation. For example there is riot in Albania. What wood we say: or, that is not in our plase so fuck it? We live in global world and it wood be realy stuped!

Yes but let's take the exemple of Mexico-Oaxaca : tehre is a very interesting movement there. And so what ? What you can do concretly , you in Moscow, us in Paris ? Nothing ...

First we have to take contacts (what we did), to assess the situation with them (what we are doing) and then we will begin a good cooperation. But it takes time ...

"3)So we visit that plase and found there groope odf revolutionaru libertarians. And they want to contact with overs they may be need support or anithing. And they ask: who you? What did you answer?
Do you have a plase to invite this people? Who you? CNT-Local- Caen? Thats it? Or you represent the international revolutionary movement of comrades? Don't you thing number 2 is better?
And what if this people have no internat? Wood you invite them to Franse if they want? Or this is only bla-bla-bla? "

I don't exactley understand what you mean. (please tell it in russian).

What i understood is that you ask who will establish the contacts with groups in a country where there is no IWA section ? (did i understood well ?)

In my point of view, the issue is simple : this is the duty of the section which is in contact with the group. We did it this way with Brazil and Serbia in their time (and now there are sections there). We explored the contacts, we assessed them (liability, serious, political statement, etc ...) After some exchanges and when we think we can trust them, we send the contacts to IWA secretary, to share with the others IWA sections.

Today we manage contacts with Lebanon, Middle east and mexico. Where is the problem ?

BTW, the secretary does not have any capacity to manage such contacts. So if a section do not take it in charge, nobody will do ...
Federica_M

Messagepar Invité » Samedi 23 Déc 2006 4:24

I do not escape, on the contrary ! You say that you have some experiences to share, that is interesting ! So, please, stop praying for discussion and open the directly the discussion by posting some textes on this forum.

Comment
I will try. Be sure. But there are some problems. Firts we can not openly discuss some things in Inet. This is seriouse! Second: it is difficalt for me to right big texts and for you to understand. It is esear to talk. But i will try to wright ;)

But don't be surprise you won't have a lot a replies : queston of time and of language ... (but it doesn't mean we don't want to discuss).

Comment
Sure! I have the same problems.

Yes but let's take the exemple of Mexico-Oaxaca : tehre is a very interesting movement there. And so what ? What you can do concretly , you in Moscow, us in Paris ? Nothing ...

Comment
We can do something... For example i met some active proletarianse. They are not anacrhists but they want to strugle againste bosses and they do! So we can do few things.
1) To give tham some information and knowledge about the same expirianse of strugle and aboute revolutionary anachism. This is very important!
2) To give tham some informational or even finantual support if we can
3) Integrate them into the international finalist anarchist proletarian movement in future .
All things are importent.

First we have to take contacts (what we did), to assess the situation with them (what we are doing) and then we will begin a good cooperation. But it takes time ...

Comment
Be sure! That' why we need international movement with good connactions. For example this people need strong support becouse somebody have problems with government. Money, demo ets. If we don't have good coordination and clouse connection between groops we can not do it.

What i understood is that you ask who will establish the contacts with groups in a country where there is no IWA section ? (did i understood well ?)

Comment
Yes but you know... somebody ask me do not descusse here the problems of IWA so i will not do that ;)

[/quote]
Invité

Messagepar Invité » Samedi 23 Déc 2006 4:39

After some exchanges and when we think we can trust them, we send the contacts to IWA secretary, to share with the others IWA sections.
Today we manage contacts with Lebanon, Middle east and mexico. Where is the problem?

Coment of Magidd
Heh! :lol: Exactly! :lol: There is 1001 problems. I have something to say but i can answer you by mail only.
Invité

Messagepar Invité » Vendredi 29 Déc 2006 3:33

I think you can writte to cnt.ait.caen@free.fr if you want to speak about this congres. Do you speak spanish or french?

Hi!
I've written to you we did not get any answere about congress. You can wright to comanar@mail.ru. He can read friench
Invité

Messagepar Invité » Vendredi 29 Déc 2006 3:34

That was me, Magid
Invité

Messagepar tomatok » Vendredi 29 Déc 2006 18:29

1) magid if you don't connect you we cannot be sure that you are
2) we are on a PUBLIC FORUM , how do we have to tell you that ? you're irritating !
3) why did you publish your e-mail adress here ?
tomatok

Messagepar Paul Anton » Samedi 30 Déc 2006 0:23

Anonymous a écrit:
I think you can writte to cnt.ait.caen@free.fr if you want to speak about this congres. Do you speak spanish or french?

Hi!
I've written to you we did not get any answere about congress. You can wright to comanar@mail.ru. He can read friench

Hello Magidd,

Don't be preocupied.
I wrote at this adress. :wink:
"Salut Carmela, je suis chez FIAT ! Je vais bien... Si, si, nous pouvons parler tranquillement, c'est Agnelli qui paye !"
Paul Anton

Messagepar tomatok » Samedi 30 Déc 2006 1:07

Paul Anton a écrit:Don't be preocupied.
I wrote at this adress. :wink:

désolé paulo mais n'importe qui peut venir en tant qu'invité signer magid et donner une adresse mail sur ce forum... déjà internet c'est pas sûr mais alors comme ça...
tomatok

Messagepar Invité » Dimanche 31 Déc 2006 23:59

we are on a PUBLIC FORUM , how do we have to tell you that ? you're irritating !
why did you publish your e-mail adress here ?

Comment
Do you have mental problems? Are you o'key?
We use that e-mail adress and publish that in internat.
Relax!

Magid
Invité

Messagepar Paul Anton » Lundi 01 Jan 2007 17:57

All right... There is no problems. :wink:
Paul Anton

Retourner vers L'anarchosyndicalisme